To celebrate Valentine’s Day, Haute Route are giving away one duo entry to Haute Route Stelvio, taking place on 20-22 September 2019.
In order to be in with a chance of winning, participants must share this Facebook post and tag the person they would like to participate in the event with as part of a duo.
Included in this offer:
• One duo entry to Haute Route Stelvio 2019 3-day event
• Bib and rider pack
• Access to on and off the bike services
Not included in this offer:
For Haute Route Stelvio, riders can either take on the challenge of the Original course or decide to ride the Compact course which provides the same experience but on an easier route for each stage. Learn more about the courses.
Terms and conditions for Haute Route Valentines Day competition:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to the people who participate in the competition as stated above. To be eligible you must be aged 18 or over as of the date of entry. Residents of all countries and territories are eligible for entry.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 12th, 2019 at the time of posting. All online entries must be received before February 13th, 2019 at 11:59PM CET.
3. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by sharing the post and tagging the person they would like to do the event with in the post. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Haute Route. You may enter only once.
4. Prizes: The Winner of the competition (the “Winner”) will receive an entry to the 3-day Haute Route event, Haute Route Stelvio including a bib, rider pack and rider services on and off the bike. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Haute Route. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Haute Route to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Haute Route. Winner will be notified by social media (direct message and a tag on Haute Route page) within two days following selection of Winner. Haute Route shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Haute Route and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment, the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. The same applies to Winner’s chosen partner
8. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Switzerland.
9. Organiser: The Campaign hosted by HAUTE ROUTE is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party.