After we opened registration last year, riders snapped up all the available places for the 2021 Haute Route Alps in just two short weeks. This edition of our queen event is a special one, as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of this life-changing race across the Alps.
But what we didn't tell you is that we have been holding onto five special entries to give away to some very lucky riders. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Haute Route Alps, from April 16th to May 10th we're giving you four chances to score one of five golden tickets to the race of a lifetime.
This page is your key to get your hands on one of these golden tickets. Throughout the competition period, we'll be sharing all the details you need here.
Golden Ticket #1
Memories of the Alps
April 16th - May 10th 2021
There's something about big mountains that make them a magnet for life-changing moments. Share a photo from the Alps to go in the draw to win an entry to the 2021 event. This is how it will work:
- From April 16th to May 4th, send us your favourite memory from cycling in the Alps with a caption to [email protected] (one entry per person).
- All these moments will be brought together in a Facebook gallery published on May 5th.
- Between May 5th and 10th, the competition goes live and the aim of the game is to have the photo with the highest number of likes. At 9am on May 10th, the owner of the picture that has received the most likes will win the entry for the 2021 Haute Route Alps.
Golden Tickets #2 & #3
Ride with GPS Challenge
April 26th - May 9th 2021
We're going big! In case you haven't heard, the Queen Stage of the Haute Route Alps this year is going to be a real doozy. Starting from Tignes, and going through Col de l'Iseran, Col du Télégraphe, le Galibier and Col de Sarenne, the stage boasts 182km of the best climbs of the Alps, accumulating 4700m+ along the way.
It's one of our toughest stages ever. Which is why we're making 4700 the magic number for any brave riders looking to get their hands on the second Haute Route Alps Golden Ticket.
From April 26th to May 9th, you have two weeks to ride 4700m+ on Ride with GPS and go in the draw to win one of two Golden Tickets to the Haute Route Alps. Ride where you want, when you want, and as many times as you want to reach 4700m+.
Join the challenge below, and find more information about Ride With GPS challenges. Good Luck!
Golden Ticket #4
April 27th-28th 2021
Think your cycling knowledge is up with the best of them? Show us what you've got and test your knowledge of the Alps, all things cycling and Haute Route history.
Complete the quiz and the submissions with the highest number of correct answers will be selected for the draw to win a ticket for the 2021 Haute Route Alps.
There's no do-overs and the quiz will be live for one day only. The pressure is on!
Golden Tickets #5
Golden Alps Package
April 30th - May 2nd 2021
This is your final chance to score the ultimate Haute Route Alps package for the 2021 event. Simply register at our dedicated landing page between April 30th and May 2nd to go in the draw to win the following prize pack:
- One entry to the 2021 Haute Route Alps
- A pair of Mavic Cosmic SL 32 Disc wheels
- Le Col jersey, bibs and socks
- Bollé Furo Mips helmet and Lightshifter XL sunglasses
- Nutrition and hydration package from OTE Sports