Haute Route is seeking for its next Haute Route Marketing Manager, based in Lausanne
Marketing and communications:
-Deliver against event registration sales targets.
-Create comprehensive, strategic marketing plans which successfully meet targets and manage their implementation.
-Produce regular KPI and update reports and maintain notes and documentation for historical reference.
-Seek opportunities for the brand based on cycling market trends with the aim of lead and sales generation.
-Produce engaging content for all marketing and event communication.
-Develop content, campaigns and oversee social media strategy to ensure alignment with broader marketing strategy in collaboration with Digital Content Manager.
-Create and foster media partnerships and secure PR opportunities for events and country business unit.
-Manage Haute Route marketing budget.
-Work closely with Partnership Manager to ensure related contractual communication objectives are delivered.
-Work closely with Brand Manager and EMEA Digital Teams to:
Analyze athlete registration trends and behaviors to develop strategic campaigns to accelerate sales velocities and manage athlete groups.
Take ownership of marketing objectives and make recommendations on the allocation of budgets and activities to meet registration and participant satisfaction goals.
Work on implementation of marketing programs with the Athlete Development Coordinator.
On-event marketing and communication:
-Plan and execute with the relevant team, on-event communication to contribute towards therider experience.
-Creation and deployment of bespoke content to ensure event coverage and awareness in market.
-PR coordination on event.
-Manage and brief event media service providers including photography and video production teams.
Skills and competencies
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5-8 years’ experience preferably in the cycling or outdoor industry.
• Data driven.
• French speaking is a plus
• Strong attention to detail.
• Background of working with different departments and tight deadlines.
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy.
• Great organizational skills and eye for detail.
• Proactive team player in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
• We enable flexible working hours, and home office, subject to certain conditions.
• Attractive salary, and annual bonus remuneration payment based on personal and
• Endurance event entry benefits.
• Travel to other European countries.
• Open, modern, and friendly working environment with a strong culture across EMEA.
• Opportunity to be creative in your work and the possibility to develop your own ideas
• Informal and relaxed dress codes.
• Part of a market-leading, growing global endurance sport Company.
A contract will be made based on a full-time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please apply here: https://ironmaneurope.wufoo.eu/forms/we-are-hiring/