There will be a team of masseurs at the arrival village at the end of each stage providing free massages (15 minutes). Bookings are made at the Info Point once riders cross the finish line each day, on a first-come-first-served basis - you can book any suitable, available time slot.
No transfer of registration from one participant to another, from one event to another or one year to another is permitted by the organisation.
b) Accommodation: refund of an accommodation package is not allowed.
- Per rider, on the same event and for the same edition
- Subject to availability of the new option requested
- If the option requested is more expensive than the initial one purchased: you will have to pay the price difference
- If the option requested is less expensive than the initial one purchased: you will not get a refund of the difference
Any subsequent modification will result in a booking fee of 30€
Every request for cancellation or modification needs to be sent by e-mail to the Participants Relation Team: [email protected]
- 3-day Haute Route: at the latest 1 month before the event
- 7-day Haute Route: at the latest 2 months before the event
No request will be accepted if they arrive after these deadlines
Important: In case of cancellation after a change of option and in case you have subscribed to the cancellation insurance, this will only cover the price of the initial option.
c) Race bag: The race bag is unique and personalised, the refund is not allowed by the organisation, regardless of thern or date of cancellation request