1. Eligibility: To be eligible you must be aged 18 or over as of the date of entry. Residents of all countries and territories are eligible for entry.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted from Wednesday 1st July 12:00am (CET) to Tuesday 30th July 11:59pm (CET).
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at the stated URL. The entry must fulfil all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Haute Route. You may enter only once. By participating you accept to receive future promotional offers from the organiser.
4. Prizes: Haute Route offers two different prizes for this competition.
1. A first Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive:
The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Haute Route. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission for Haute Route to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Haute Route. The Winner will be notified by email within two days following selection of the Winner. Haute Route shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Haute Route and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment, the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Switzerland.
9. Organiser: The Campaign hosted by HAUTE ROUTE is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party.