1. Eligibility: To be eligible you must be aged 18 or over as of the date of entry. Residents of all countries and territories are eligible for entry.
2. Campaign Period: The golden tickets competition will run from April 16th to May 10th
- Golden ticket #1 : You will be able to send your photos from April 16th to May 4th. The voting period will run between May 6th and 10th. The votes received on May 10th after 9 am (CET) will not be taken into account.
- Golden tickets #2 & #3 : The challenge on Ride with GPS will start on April 26th and end on May 9th. The km ridden after May 9th at 11:59 pm (CET) will not be taken into account.
- Golden ticket #4 : The Alps Quizz will be available from April 27th until April 28th 11:59 pm (CET). The answers submitted after April 28th 11:59 pm (CET) will not be taken into account.
- Golden ticket #5 : Entries to the draw will be accepted from April 30th to May 2nd 11:59 pm (CET).
3. How to Enter:
- Golden ticket #1 : to enter the contest you must send a photo to [email protected] that will be added to the public Facebook Gallery and be part of the public vote. The owner of the photo with the highest number of votes by way of individual “likes” will win.
- Golden tickets #2 & #3 : to enter the draw, you must join the challenge here, ride 4700m+ during the dedicated period and log the activity using Ride With GPS. If you manage to reach 4700m+, you will automatically enter the draw.
- Golden ticket #4 : to enter the draw, you must take the quiz here. All participants with eight (8) right answers or more will automatically enter the draw.
- Golden ticket #5 : to enter the draw, you must fill in the form here.
For each challenge, the entry must fulfil all specified challenge requirements, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Haute Route. You may enter only each competition once. By participating you accept to receive future promotional offers from the organiser and from partners.
In participating in the Memories of the Alps Challenge by providing Haute Route one image via email, you agree to allow the Haute Route to use your photo and name publicly in the Haute Route Facebook gallery. The photo you provide for the competition will only be used in the context of this competition and will not be stocked or used after the end of the competition period. The Facebook gallery will be deleted after the end of the competition. The winning photo may be shared on Haute Route social media to announce the winner.
4. Prizes: There will be in total five (5) individual “winners” of the Golden Tickets Competition :
- Golden ticket #1 : one (1) entry to the Haute Route Alps 2021.
- Golden tickets #2 & #3 : Two (2) individual winners, each of whom will receive one (1) entry to the Haute Route Alps 2021
- Golden ticket #4 : one (1) entry to the Haute Route Alps 2021
- Golden ticket #5 : one (1) entrant will win the Alps Golden Pack with the following:
1 x entry to the Haute Route Alps 2021
1 x pair of Mavic Cosmic SL 32 Disc wheels
1 x Le Col jersey, bibs and socks
1 x Bollé Furo Mips helmet and x1 Lightshifter XL sunglasses
1 x Nutrition and hydration package from OTE Sports
The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Haute Route. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission for Haute Route to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The cancellation policy of all our events is applicable here. In case of the event cancellation the winners will be able to transfer their registration to 2022 or get a refund.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification:
- Golden ticket #1 : The winner will be the result of a public vote in the public Facebook Gallery created for this photo contest. Each “like” on all individual photo will be considered as one “vote”.
- Golden tickets #2 & #3 : Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Haute Route.
- Golden ticket #4 : The winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Haute Route.
- Golden ticket #5 : The winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Haute Route.
The winners will be notified by email. Haute Route shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
7. Limitation of Liability:
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Haute Route and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment, the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Switzerland.
9. Organiser: The Campaign hosted by HAUTE ROUTE is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party.