Haute Route Update - COVID-19


Given the fast-changing situation around COVID-19, we wanted to provide an update as it relates to the 2020 Haute Route events. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our riders, staff, volunteers, and partners, and we are committed to making decisions that align with this priority.

The Haute Route team is closely monitoring information with the relevant healthcare and government authorities. We are committed to playing a constructive role to limit the spread of the virus by following the guidelines implemented by the various agencies and communicating this information as quickly and effectively as possible.

We are still cautiously optimistic that we will be able to hold all of our 2020 events, including our next two events: Haute Route Dolomites (12-14 June) and Haute Route Crans-Montana (3-5 July). However, we plan to make a final determination as to the feasibility of holding these two events, as well as all others, no later than 30 days prior to each event date. That determination will be based on the public health information available at that time.

In the meantime, we would like to adopt a flexible approach and limit the concerns you may have. That’s why we are offering riders for the 2020 Haute Route Dolomites event the possibility to transfer your entry to any other event on the 2020 European calendar (An additional fee may be necessary if transferring to a 7-day event). To do so, please email [email protected].

Thanks for your understanding at this time. Please be safe, wash your hands, and - as always - ride your bike if you can.