Born in 2010, the Haute Route cycling series offers amateur riders to live a pro cycling experience across the world’s most iconic cols. 9 events will take place across the world in 2021, and 5 in Europe, including 3 touring events.
The Haute Route’s objective is to deliver an unparalleled ‘professional’ experience for amateur cyclists. This means not only delivering first class hospitality and event management, but all the key ingredients that make up the culture and experience of professional road racing.
The Operations Department is looking for a trainee for 6 months to work across all the European Haute Route events with a primary responsibility for supporting all Internal Coordination missions.
We need someone with a good level of French and English (verbal/written), and ideally Italian. Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes is essential and especially Excel.
Internship location: Paudex, Lausanne area, Switzerland
Internship duration: 6 months, from 19th April 2021 to 15th October 2021
The Haute Route Project Managers Assistant will be working across the following events:
The role will encompass the following tasks:
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
This role requires travel to national and international events.
TERMS FOR THE ROLE
- Applicants MUST have a University/School agreement such as “convention de stage” during the entire duration of the internship
- Monthly allowance: 800CHF (gross – before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
- Holidays: 10 working days for a 6-months internship.
- Benefits: Haute Route Group sponsor the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be living in Switzerland).
- Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods you may be expected to work evenings and weekends.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current policies.
Your application MUST be in English, include a CV/resume, detail which intern role you are applying for, confirm your nationality/work permit status and tell us a little bit about you:
Applicants without a School Agreement will not be considered.
Make sure you answer each of the questions shown above, either in writing or in a video, then simply email your application to: [email protected]