- Working with the team managers to schedule, create and order the production of event branding
- Supporting the team logistical arrangements including mapping for each venue
- Full management of our Equipment storage (manage and develop the inventory file, manage the maintenance of the equipment and keep a well-organized storage before and after each event)
- Management and monitoring of the stock of consumables to maintain adequate supplies
- Support the setup, transfers and the pack up of events, including loading and unloading containers on lorries and container kit during events
- Co-ordination of local support staff/runners
- Co-ordination of site branding set up
- Support the coordination of the catering
- Purchase of event equipment locally
- Working with event team during each event to deliver client/participant/guest
- Experience to high level
- Be part of the logistic team on event: setup of start line, finish line and event village
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
What we offer:
- As an employee of The IRONMAN Group you can expect to work with an ambitious and sport orientated company. You will work with a team in an international environment. Our focus is the organization of high-class sport events.
- Internship duration: 6 months, from 18th April 2022 to 17th October 2022
- Monthly allowance: 800CHF (gross – before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
- Holidays: 10 working days for a 6-months internship.
- Benefits: Haute Route Group sponsor the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be living in Switzerland).
- Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods you may be expected to work evenings and weekends
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current policies.