The Haute Route Project Managers Assistant will be working across the following events:
- Haute Route Alpe d’Huez 2022
- Haute Route Pyrenees 2022
- Haute Route Alps 2022
- Haute Route Dolomites 2022
- Haute Route Davos 2022 or Gravel Epic Switzerland 2022
- Possibly other events
The role will encompass the following tasks:
- Assist with the Internal Coordination for the different Haute Route and Gravel Epic European events: hotel bookings / rooming list production / car rentals / daily liaison with temporary staff (expenses, contracts, arrival, etc.)
- Assist with the production of internal shared documents
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, staff roadbooks, printing and postage
- Attend events to be on-site support to the event Project Coordinator
- Occasionally assist the Project Coordinator with some additional tasks related to the host venue relationship and local specificities
- Other Project Assistant tasks when required.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
What we offer:
- As an employee of The IRONMAN Group you can expect to work with an ambitious and sport orientated company. You will work with a team in an international environment. Our focus is the organization of high-class sport events
- Internship duration: 6 months, from 18th April 2022 to 14th October 2022
- Monthly allowance: 800CHF (gross – before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
- Holidays: 10 working days for a 6-months internship.
- Benefits: Haute Route Group sponsor the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be living in Switzerland).
- Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods you may be expected to work evenings and weekends.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current policies.