Haute Route is looking for the next Digital and content manager to join the marketing team!
Social Media strategy & community engagement:
• Build and execute social media strategy in alignment with marketing team according to
marketing objectives, with a key focus on building the series brand and driving event
• Plan and execute meaningful race weekend coverage across digital platforms.
• Research, evaluate and make recommendations on new digital channels and content
• Storyboard and create effective and engaging digital content using multimedia tools.
• Utilize video and multimedia to enhance digital engagement.
• Monitor & manage social media channels and communities.
• Collaborate with Athlete Services team to resolve customer issues surfacing through social
• Identify, respond, and elevate potential crisis situations.
• Contribute to campaign brainstorming sessions including partner post curation and fulfil
social content posting obligations.
• Align with Communication, Global Partnerships and Marketing teams to ensure social
strategies maximize value of department initiatives and deliver high quality content and
• Plan and execute digital media buying and agency management. Seek new media
placements and opportunities, either through media agencies or direct negotiation.
• Set KPIs and conduct post-campaign analysis and report against KPIs. Make
recommendations and adjustments based on results
• Collaborate with graphic designer, video and photography teams and use own creative
and copywriting skill to develop content that engages customers and delivers on results.
• Deliver regular reports on campaign performance and actionable opportunities to
marketing team to enhance marketing campaigns.
• Manage and assign digital budget in alignment with marketing manager based on best
practice and targets.
• Report on monthly digital budget spend and forecasted spend for campaigns.
• Using a profound understanding of cycling and/or endurance sports culture,
communicate to the target audience using the defined brand voice across all touch points
• Write and produce sparkling content for all social media and tactical brand tools
(catalogue, guides, etc.).
• Writing clear and error-free content for the company’s website that reflects Brand’s
passionate tone of voice.
Skills and competencies
• 3 years’ experience preferably in the cycling or outdoor industry.
• English mother tongue with a passion for language, plus proven experience in editorial
landscape in both writing and sub-editing. French as a second language will be an
• Background of working with different departments and tight deadlines.
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy.
• Great organizational skills and eye for detail.
• Proactive team player in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop.
• Video Editing and Premiere Pro or similar editing software skills is a plus.
What we offer
• We enable flexible working hours, and home office, subject to certain conditions.
• Attractive salary, and annual bonus remuneration payment based on personal and
• Endurance event entry benefits.
• Travel to other European countries.
• Open, modern, and friendly working environment with a strong culture across EMEA.
• Opportunity to be creative in your work and the possibility to develop your own ideas
• Informal and relaxed dress codes.
• Part of a market-leading, growing global endurance sport Company.
A contract will be made based on a full-time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your
application including your salary expectations and your notice period. Are you interested? Please
apply here: https://ironmaneurope.wufoo.eu/forms/we-are-hiring/